Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scrappy Happy on St Patty's Day

I have been locked up in my house with my sick little boy... so during rest time on Monday I was looking through some old photos while cleaning up my scrap room... and decided to do a layout. I challenged myself to only Green!!! And here is what I came up... but maybe a little background. Our dog- Max loves to play in the hose water. I love to put it on "jet" and make it run from one end of the yard to the other and he does because he wants that water. So, then Ethan learned this little trick and made Max follow him everywhere with the hose in hand... I apologize for the flash on the photos.





Products used:
CTMH- White Daisy CS, Clover leaf B&T for "Follow" cut by cricut George Basics, Topiary, Key Lime, Kiwi, and Sweet Leaf inks, Angel Whispers and Delightful Alphabet stamps, Buttons- some CTMH and contraband, Offray ribbons, Apple Barrel leaf green and real green paints.


Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments: