Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Long time no blog...

I am so sorry that life is just getting ahead of my ability to keep up to date. I read so many blogs everyday you would think I could at least update my own. I love looking at artwork on all the ones I visit daily that I have decided I am going to have to post more of my own artwork. So, hopefully I will be able to do just that!!!

In February we had a great month!! We decided to walk in faith or obedience to the Lord rather, and put our homestudy up for review for a family that we are so interested in. I hope that you all will stay in prayer with us as we should be hearing something soon. Valentines day was such a great "family" day of love!! I have to say I agree that it really is just a Hallmark day!! I love the red hearts and the fun that the kids have passing out valentine's but I am rather sure I would rather make sure everyone knows that I love them each and everyday!!!


Here is the card I made for Dalton I really enjoyed it and so did he...:o)



Another pretty card made using the February Stamp of the Month... I have two extra sets still for sale if you are interested in this set... it is really a pretty set to play with. It is paired with lots of sparkles and the beautiful Silhouette Papers in our new Spring Catalog.



The kids had winter break for a week and we had so much fun going to the beach and yes it was chilly but it was a beautiful sunny day!! We also took other day trips to the Pacific Science Center and parks... Here are a few great pics from those days..





More to come on my upcoming Stamp Camp next week!! Still a few more spaces, be sure to leave a comment if you would like to be added to workshop!!!

No comments: