Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I heard a little bird singing...

I had a cleaning busy day yesterday getting ready for my Lia Sophia Jewelry Party. And I am so excited to announce that not only do I get to pick out some Amazing Hostess Benefits but I also signed up!! I am going to start under Stacie who is just amazing. I am just hooked. I used to run a jewelry shop- Friendze. It is out of Texas and it was a beading shop and we sold some sterling pieces and fun gifts. I loved it. And Lia Sophia's jewelry is fun, affordable and I can't wait to get started sharing it with everyone!!!

But for now I want to share this card I made today. Ethan is taking naps again and I couldn't be happier to have a little fun time to myself during the day. It is a nice way to get my creative juices out before 2 am.



The colors are colonial white, heavenly blue, cocoa. I machine stitched on the card for the first time. I was ultra excited to break out the sewing machine!! I have hand stitched on cards before but never got out the machine and it was fun and will have a permanent place out on the table now!! I also used window charms (on both sides), eyelet, and safety pin to make a cute charm to dangle from the ribbon. Finished card is 4 x 5.5

2 comments:

Erica said...

oooh, i saw this on the bb earlier & didn't get to leave a reply....stunning card!

CreativeMish said...

Love the card! its very cute!