Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cheerleading Rah-Rah



Brookelyn's cheer season is over. Sad for her. It was a really fun time. She cheered for Upward and we loved it. It was a great way to have fun and pour the love of Jesus into the girls at the same time. She had a fantastic coach- Dinah :o)
They had their party on Tuesday evening and here is a card I made for her coaches. I also made paper bag books for each of the girls and for Coach Dinah to put pictures in. I haven't take pictures of those yet though.


All products used making this card are Close to My Heart. Colors are Dutch Blue and Honey. Main image is pop dotted several times for dimension. The main scalloped flower is traced onto White Daisy cardstock from a dimensional chipboard. that piece was also ran through the Cuttlebug- I don't think you tell that in the picture. But I used Bloom Dots A2 embossing folder. The other flower is made up from the Angel Whispers Stamp set and the Cheerleading. Honey colored sassy strands are wrapped around the safety pin that attaches the dimensional element "thank you".

Thanks for stopping by check back tomorrow to see more... Easter creations.

No comments: