Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Little Treasures of the Heart...

Good Morning!! It is a yucky rainy day here. Ethan has been playing is PBS kids so I thought I would take advantage of the time and play myself!! I didn't clean up after myself last night and wanted to use the little jar I talked of last night with another set that has the cutest saying "let your light shine"... paired with the lightning bugs from the other set and Voila SO CUTE!!

Stamps: Treasures of the Heart (flower) and Little Treasures (jar). I am using Topiary and Black CS and the left over scraps that I used last night... but what a difference a night can make. There is also liquid glass on the little bugs but I am not sure if you will be able to see it. I also used my cuttlebug for dimension on the layering pieces. I love how both of these turned out. I hope you enjoy!!







This last one is just so simple but I love it!!


1 comment:

Jena said...

So cute! I love how you combined those stamp sets. Fun, fun!