Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello

Weather Report first- cloudy again and only 55- did I enter into a time machine and it really isn't June??

Father's Day was BEAUTIFUL!! It was the first time we saw sunshine in a week and it lasted the whole day and was gone as quickly as it came in. So sad. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda at the IMAX and rode the rides at the Fun Forest below the Space Needle. It was the best day!!

I can't believe school's out- I know some of you reading can't believe we just got out. But it's true. I need to live somewhere that there is summer. This is just depressing.

So, Kaelyn made the All Stars Team and is so excited. I made door hangers for a few boys because as yard signs the rain would kill them. This has been as far as my creative mojo has gotten me. I just can't seem to create when the weather is so gloomy. But I know I shouldn't have a pity party and grab some perky paper and play.

Take a look at how cute the sign turned out!!



And here is the card I made D for our anniversary...



No comments: