Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wow 2008!!

A new year calls for a bright new look!!
So, I am ultimately embarrassed that it is 2008 and I haven't posted since before Christmas. This was one busy Christmas holiday break. Between concerts, and parties.. it all went so fast. The year really went so fast. I will have to share with you some of my favorite pics from December.

Ethan was so cute at his concert- nothing like 3 year old children singing "Good News" about Jesus being born!! Or shall I say, SHOUTING!!!


And here is one of Brookelyn for her concert...


And well let me find a cute one of Kaelyn...

now really what other picture of him would I have but in a sports event??

So, it is a new year and we all have been so sick with the dang bug that I finally finished sanitizing all the sheets and lysoling (SP?)anything that stood still including air vents. We have to get rid of this virus!!! It has been with us for toooo long. But all is feeling better.

So some of the events to look forward to with this coming new year.
Hopefully good news on the adoption front.
I am somehow going to train to run a marathon- those that know me- YOU must Stand back up and STOP laughing. I cannot tell you how it came about, but it did and I am not backing down. So, I bought a new pair of running shoes and will be getting a refill on my inhalers and off I will go. Kicking and screaming!!!
And of course I will be posting more artwork than 2007- it is my personal goal to catch up on my own scrapbooking while still playing with fun new products and making cards and altering anything I can imagine. :o) One can dream!!

So this is also the birthday month!! Ethan turns 4, Dalton on the 16th and Brooke turns 10 on the 18th. Sprinkle my little brother in there on the 10th and Doug (D's brother) in there on the 1st!! What a glorious month!!! God was so good to all of us for giving each one of them to us.

So, until tomorrow- yes really tomorrow. Good night!!

No comments: