Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Creative Play Day

So, today I am recovering from Bunco last night. :o) We had a fun time and it was a lot of prep work but I think it was a success. Ethan has a double ear infection so the two of us stayed in comfy clothes and lounged. I did get 6 loads of laundry done and my kitchen cleaned up but I also played in my craft room in spurts.

Here are the two cards I made today. They were fun.

The first one uses a fun set that is now retired. Winter's Melody. I love these girls. I also used New Fallen Snow and paper from the Christmas Stack. Cardstock and ribbons are Heavenly Blue. The girl is paper pieced and the bling is Sparkles from CTMH... I also used Stickles for a little extra glitter. I doodled around the snowflakes for some whimsy... overall I love this card.



This second card is also using papers from the Stack... and CTMH bamboo cardstock. It uses a beautiful vintage set called Winter Wonder. I just used this set for the first time today. I love it. I used chocolate inks. I stamped the skis and pop dotted them for deminsion as well as the "bundle up". The snowflake has a button actually sewn to it and then a loop made in the back for a hanger. I love how this turned out and would make a great masculine card.





I hope you enjoy. I had fun playing and I am off to do Christmas gifts... can't show those.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Very beautiful! I love the papers that you used!