Thursday, April 24, 2008

Simple White Card and little altered notebook...

Hello. I have been so busy with lia sophia that I haven't had much time to play. That is exciting in itself though. I have two parties this weekend and I am thrilled.

So, I have been seeing on some other blogs and the CTMH BB's just simple white cards. Well if you know me, I leave NOTHING white. I distress everything. I paint every wall in my house a nice rich color- sometimes more than once. Ha Ha. But I thought I would try because I loved the simplicity of the look. I wanted to use my new copic markers and my new little Nature set from A muse. So, here is what I came up with. Nothing but stamping. I did have to add some ribbon because I couldn't just leave it alone. I am not sure you can see it in the picture- but the eyes have liquid glass on them. And I chalked with 2 different blues around the entire image to soften the white. Not my favorite card but thought I would share all the same. Maybe later I can play before my party tonight!!



The other little project that I made is for lia sophia. I will keep it with me to log my miles, keep receipts until I get home to file and last tab is my "to do's" people to call and such. I just love how this little notebook turned out.






Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: