Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Craft Room Redo!!

Well, I didn't think I would ever reclaim the bonus room but I have. I thought about it for a week or so and then told Dalton I wanted to move it... sat on it for a few more days and asked one night at dinner- "How long do you think it would take to move the rooms?" To which he answered- "Not too long." Well, it took 4 days. But worth the wait. I am calling it the Family Studio!! Because it will serve as my craft room and the kids can do their homeschooling in here too next year.

I can now also have lots of my friends and classes in this very room rather than invading my whole downstairs!! I am so happy it is complete. Thank you honey for working so hard to make it happen. :O)

I hope you enjoy the pics... (you can click on any photo to view it larger)

As you walk into the room.


A view back from my table.


My table and to the sides of it..



Holders for inks and markers.


Ribbon holders.


Built in Cabinets.



Upclose shot of shelving that holds stamps and old inks and lots of other stuff!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

ScrappyStuff said...

for real? ... i want to come play!

btw. i want to thank you for your inspiration. i have not taken the time to leave a comment before, but i almost feel like a stalker, cuz i check in for motivation, so the least i can do is say "hi" ...
i want to be like you when i grow up!
thnx.

Kari said...

WOW... your room is amazing! So pretty and well organized... I want mine to be like yours when it grows up

Kari George