Saturday, August 2, 2008

Laying down the slate...

I know this isn't crafty- well not paper anyways. But we got the backerboard down last night and this morning I got in there with the thinset and put down the slate. It was easy and hard work all at the same time. I love how it looks. Tomorrow we will grout it and then hopefully on Monday I will be back into business doing laundry!! Here are some pictures of the progress. You will see half the wall is painted because I painted before the washer and dryer were out- now I can finish. I also threw in a great one of me no makeup and no shower...






and oh the pretty toes...Brooke and I had to do our toes and fingernails... I got a little messy in the thinset. Good excuse to play though.



I also have downloaded a really cool background and tabs for my blog that I can't wait to figure out how to upload to here. Be looking for a fun change soon.

No comments: