Thursday, July 10, 2008

Catch up time...

So I guess it appears I fell off the earth. I am so sorry to not post in such a long time. Summer life around here with three busy bees is just really busy. That and it is really hot in my craft room lately. Which leaves me to no creating and little computer time. My room catches the afternoon sun.. and no A/C up here in the great Northwest. Well we could have it but what for?? A couple of hot days in the summer doesn't seem worth it.

Our family had a GREAT 4th. We did a fun parade with the neighborhood. I have to show my youngest 2 who rode their decorated bikes...




Then it was a great day of BBQ in the park, face painting, and water balloon fights. The whole day was one of many clouds and a wonder of when would it pour but our few sunbreaks were beautiful. I managed to even get a picture of the little break we got!! Fireworks and Smores topped off the night. It was truly a great day and I hope you had fun too.









That weekend was the Tahoma All Stars tournament. Kaelyn played great. But the first pitch of the second game took Kaelyn out for a few innings. He swung the bat and the ball hit the bat, the home plate, and then his right eye... we had quite the scare but he is okay. Here is a picture of his souvenir from the weekend.



I did get some new stamps that I ordered from Addicted to Scrapbooking... click the link on the right side bar if you want FAST ship and GREAT prices. I ordered and received my stamps in 1- yes 1 day. I was shocked. But even better was I got my first MFT stamp set and my favorite ever set of CUPCAKES!!! I love them. On the cupcake close up you will see the liquid glass and stickles weren't quite dry yet as I took the photo. I can't wait to share with you the cards so I will quit the idle chatter and share with you now...

MFT's Rain or Shine




Hero Arts Cupcakes


No comments: